Saturday, November 7, 2015

Did not see it coming! Glad it did!



the other day I was loading children books onto my Kindle for my soon to be grandchild and as I was reading one a light bulb went on in my head.
I can write children books for my grandchild due any day now. 
I know I will probably never be a perfect writer and I know I am not the best at grammar but that is what editors are for and I have many of those in my life who have always been willing to help me proof stuff.
So with in 5 minutes I thought of a series, settings, plots and the characters.
My mind was going crazy with ideas and the memories flooded me of the magical world of reading books to my own children.
Me, writing children's books!!!
So that will be part of this next years adventure!
Stay TUNED!  More to come!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!