Thursday, May 14, 2015

I see myself as Jesus sees me!







this is no Joke and I do this every day.
As I live with Cerebral Palsy one could be a down in the dumps kind of day every day I choose before my head even leaves my pillow to see myself as Jesus sees me.  The of course my bladder kicks in and I hit the floor running, well walking quickly is more like it. 
I walk with canes and have a funky gate but I walk with my head held high!  

2nd Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so often asked where does my joy come from and why am I always smiling and happy?

Psalms121 1-2
 I lift up my eyes to the hills.
    From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.

  That is a choice that I choose every day.  Don't get me wrong I do have a downer day here and there usually a migraine or back pain related. 
Keeping myself in check and starting the day out with the Lord is so important.  

 Today in my devotion it even says, 
Be on the lookout for what I am doing in your life.  Worship me by living close to me. Thanking me in all circumstances.  
 Sarah Young Jesus calling May 13th

As I look in my phone for a quick reference from today's devotion is is even Highlighted and is this:  
1st Peter 5:  6 &7 
 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

 And..  Thessalonians 5:18  
 Give thanks in all circumstances; Foe this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you, 

One of the things that truly ministers to me is music I love worship music. At times I can not get enough.  The lord blesses me with visions when I am in worship,  he talks to me when I am in total worship.  LOUD WORSHIP!  I know some people ask how that works.  Only God knows how to speak to his children and that is one way where i am in total commune with him.  An example of this is years ago we were in a new church and I was loving worship and I felt the lord wanted me to pray with someone.  So as I opened my eyes there was a greenish aura around a gal on the other side of the room and after church was over I went over to her and she began to tell me that she had cancer and then shared her story and of course we prayed!


Holy Spirit Rain down!

Romans 8:17 niv

Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.


 COMPEL Enhancement/Tip
I used a strong first sentence as a hook

3 comments:

  1. Shelinwa--you inspire. :)
    Thanks for sharing your lovely post.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Compel! Great verses and encouragement shared with your sisters in today's linkup!
    Kim Stewart
    www.kimstewartinspired.com
    @kimstewinspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have always had so much joy! Even when we were kids. Love your face and your smile!! I Praise Jesus that I know you and grew up with you. Your posts are so inspirational. I enjoy seeing everything you are doing on FB. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!