Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MUSIC!!! It can change your mood!!

 As I am writing this month about music and how ministering it can be to our soul. 
Can you imagine how stagnant our lives would be with no music?.......   eeek i tell ya.  
Now with Pandora, Itunes and all these apps at our finger tips we can be mood changers in seconds.
What do I mean by mood changers?  I mean this.  Say you are headed to a meeting and you feel kinda eh from the preparing and stress of getting yourself and reports all ready.you are getting in your car and you pull out of your driveway and turn on the radio.  In ten minutes you can be totally lifted up by the music you listen to.  It then puts a cheer and a smile on your face your mood and your soul ALIVEl.  You then walk into that meeting with a joyful heart and attitude that can then be contagious.  Try it sometime.  
I just blasted this song by kari Jobe and this blog happened!


Song: I am not alone

Kari Jobe  

I AM NOT ALONE
When I walk through deep waters
I know that you will be with me
When I'm standing in the fire
I will not be overcome

Through the valley of the shadow
Oh I will not fear
 
(Chorus 2x)
I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me

(Verse 2)
In the midst of deep sorrow
I see your light is breaking through
The dark night will not over take me
I am pressing into you
Lord you fight my every battle
And I will not fear

(Bridge 4x)
You amaze me
Redeem me
You call me as your own
You're my strength
You're my defender
You're my refuge in the storm
Through these trials
You have always been faithful
You bring healing to my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!