Saturday, January 2, 2016

Blowing the guck of 2015 out and welcoming 2016

 
 
 

Yesterday while my husband and I were cleaning out the hummingbirds feeder and making new food.  Something we have never done during the winter months before.  This year we have 2 hummingbirds.  A sweet little couple that graces our backyard this winter. 
So there I was trying to get the mold out of the feeder straws so I was blowing hot water out of my mouth throw the tubes to get the mold out.  At that moment I said "today is a new year So out with the crud of last years  and Hello 2016".  Might have been one of those Had to be there moments butt OH well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!