Saturday, January 30, 2016

Melody's Battle A book my cousin wrote (My Review of her book)

Melody's Battle
By Mary Kristofek

It is my honor to do a book review for my cousin Mary's book.

Her book is very well written on the subject of Dementia. 
It is written about her and her partners journey with dementia taking her partner Melody to the end of life at a early age.
Reading through the book I could feel like I was there in the struggles and the Joys.
I work in a nursing home so never see the beginning signs of Dementia so this was very eye opening to see the first signs of it through the words as they lifted off the pages into my heart.  The views from Mary and some of her close friends as well really brings it to life.

Mary I have not seen you dear cousin for years.  I applaud you in this book.
Very well written and I will pass the word around. 

If you would like to read her book It can be found on:

http://www.amazon.com/Melodys-Battle-struggle-surrender-dementia-ebook/dp/B015UUR7L4                                                  

 AND FREE TODAY 1/30/16 FOR KINDLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!